Well Almost Jumpers

Well Almost Jumpers

Jumpers 4 Goalposts

The aim of this blog is too look at the humourous, irrelevant side to the great game - without causing offence.

If you have any funny anecdotes, pictures etc please let us know.

Saturday 14 May 2011

FA CUP TRIVIA

The last time two teams with City in their name contested the FA Cup Final was 1969 when Man City beat Leicester City 1-0 (this was the last time Man City won the FA Cup).

The previous meeting in the final between two teams with City in their titles was in 1956 when Birmingham City were defeated by Man City (this was the occasion when Bert Trautman broke his neck and continued playing)

No comments:

Well he has a point.

"I'll get into trouble with my girlfriend if I play - I don't think she'll be too happy if I'm chasing Totti all over Rome."
Jonathan Woodgate on his chances of making only his second start for Leeds United, away to AS Roma in the UEFA Cup 1998.