Well Almost Jumpers

Well Almost Jumpers

Jumpers 4 Goalposts

The aim of this blog is too look at the humourous, irrelevant side to the great game - without causing offence.

If you have any funny anecdotes, pictures etc please let us know.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

FA Cup Third Round

Well it's great to see that the great tradition of 3red Round FA Cup giant killing still goes on, post New Years celebrations would not be the same - its the fizz in the liver salts.

Among, but not limited, we had the away victories of Notts County against Sunderland and Leyton Orient against Norwich (sorry to the home team supporters but best of luck in the league). For Leyton Orient a welcome boost to a topsey turvey season.

With the great footballing traditions disapearing fast this bastion of what the game is I must hope continues.

No comments:

Well he has a point.

"I'll get into trouble with my girlfriend if I play - I don't think she'll be too happy if I'm chasing Totti all over Rome."
Jonathan Woodgate on his chances of making only his second start for Leeds United, away to AS Roma in the UEFA Cup 1998.